Consultation and Planning Sessions:
• An initial planning meeting to get to know you as a couple and learn more about your ceremony and reception details.
• Unlimited communications via phone calls and emails and monthly meetings as needed.
• Provide Etiquette guidance as needed.
• Create a comprehensive wedding day itinerary and contact list to send all vendors, wedding party members and VIP guests.
• Maintain Calendar and wedding planning checklist.
• Coordinate the overall event vision and design and provide suggestions based on the theme, colors and style.
• Help establish and maintain the budget.
• Keep Vendor Payment Schedules, final payments/gratuities.
• Provide payment reminders for vendors, can facilitate payment making.
Venue and Vendor Procurement:
• Vendor research and referrals in accordance with event budget and style.
• Designated point of contact for your vendors throughout the planning process.
• Facilitate and attend vendor meetings, inclusive of food, and cake tastings in order to aid in menu planning; and the site visit to establish the event layout, direction and flow.
Save-the-Dates, Guest List and Invitations:
• Provide guidance for printed materials inclusive of: Save-the-Dates, Invitations, enclosures, RSVP’s and Program.
• Management of Ordering, addressing and mailing of invitations (Postage Not Included).
• Tracking RSVP’s and headcounts.
• Assist in Organizing seating chart and table assignments.
Décor, Favors and Gifts:
• Provide stylist input and suggestions for wedding décor, favors, gifts, and welcome bags based on the overall them of the wedding.
• Help Select, order and/or prepare favors, gifts, and welcome bags.
• Deliver Welcome Bags to hotels of out of town guests.
Wedding Rehearsal Coordination:
• Up to one hour of ceremony rehearsal organization and direction, upon request.
Wedding Rehearsal Coordination:
• Follow through during ceremony and reception to ensure that the time line is followed according to plan.
• Oversee the event site setup.
• Organize and set up any client provided details. (Additional Assistant may be required depending on the set up of details) (Additional assistant if needed ($150).
• Decorate the ceremony and reception sites (Décor supplied by client).
• Act as liaison between the couple, their family members, VIP guests, wedding party and vendors.
• Provide on-site event management, inclusive of directing and cueing all vendors on the day of the wedding.
• Coordinate all deliveries and installations of celebration in accordance with vendor contracts.
• Cue guest(s) of honor and family for special moments including: cake cutting, speeches , toasts and dancing.
• Troubleshoot where needed.
• Distribute vendors’ final payments and/or gratuities.
• Double check return/pick up of rental elements with specified vendor.
• Up to 10 Hours day of coordination coverage on wedding day ($75.00 per hour over 10 hours).
Because every couple and every wedding is unique, The Premium Packaged is priced for each client. The Fee will be determined by the services, size and complexity of the wedding. Contact Signature Weddings and Events so that we may customize a quote for you.
The Classic Package does not include cleaning services. That service is available at an additional price.